All natural Coconut + Mango Butter Deodorant Cream
Effective Natural Odor protection
If you've never used a product like this, we recommend purchasing a travel size (1 oz jar) deodorant cream before purchasing the full size product.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES ON THIS PRODUCT:
* This is a Deodorant NOT an Antiperspirant...your body is supposed to sweat! (but this cream does absorb some wetness too!)
* The firmness of this cream is very dependent on the temperature. Coconut oil melts at about 76 degrees and so will this cream. Keep in a cool dry place. Melted cream is just as effective but feel free to pop it in the fridge if you prefer it to be more solid.
* You may need to stir. When the cream melts, it is totally normal for the coconut oil to separate. Give it a good stir to reincorporate.
* Some people can be sensitive to baking soda. It is normal to feel slightly irritated as you adjust to using this. If irritation persists for more than a couple of weeks, discontinue use. Some skin is just too sensitive to tolerate the baking soda.
* All Natural, Organic & Aluminum-free. Contains no fragrance, preservatives or corn starch.
* Light natural coconut scent with a hint of tea tree & sweet orange. This scent will not linger on your body.
TO USE: Scoop a small amount (pea size for each underarm) of cream with fingertips and apply to armpit. Rub until absorbed completely. Good to go!
Ingredients: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Natural Baking Soda, Mango Butter, Essential Oils of Tea Tree and Sweet Orange, Beeswax
Full size: 5 oz of deodorant cream in a re-usable amber glass jar
Travel size: Approx. 1.5 oz of deodorant cream in a recyclable plastic amber jar
Honey lip balm made with all natural ingredients infused with local honey. No added sweeteners,...
Handcrafted in small batches in our Connecticut soap studio, this soap was created using the...
Handmade in our Colchester, CT soap studio with all natural ingredients. *Light natural scent *Moisturizing...
Get info on new products, special promos + giveaways, and local events delivered directly to your inbox.